It's Me!!!

It's Me!!!
Smile Everyone! Life isnt so bad!!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010



Hey guys!!!! Today i just want to talk to you all about the violence in Chicago....It's really starting to get crazy! I was born and raised in Chicago. Therefore I witnessed alot of violence due to gangs. I was very fortunate that my grandmother kept me away from it all...But today, Chicago's violence is at an all time HIGH!!! Every weekend about 5 people are shot or even killed. Im just wondering what the police doing there to protect the innocent people who are getting hit by these stray bullets. This makes me not want to ever go back to living there. I mean, I do love my city but i refuse to lose my life by simply walking down the street. It breaks my heart to see such a great city be destroyed by all these shootings and gang violence. A change seriously needs to made and something must be done. I fear for my family who is back at home and I just pray everyday that none of these bullets hit them. CHICAGO, LETS STOP THIS MADDNESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment