It's Me!!!

It's Me!!!
Smile Everyone! Life isnt so bad!!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010


HELLO guys!!!!! I've been so busy with my school work lately that I haven't had a chance to blog to you all. Okay, so, graduation is in exactly 16 days!!!! Im super excited! I will be the first person in my family to graduate from college. It still hasn't really hit me yet that Im almost done. I still have ALOT of work to do before i can officially be done. But i refuse to give up now that Im so close. After college, I've been thinking about going to grad school at Roosevelt University! I recently got accepted and I would love to have a masters in Speech Communication. Radio-tv is starting to drift further away from my dreams these days. Maybe i just need a break from it. Anyways I will update you guys really soon about my plans after graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment